How to learn to play football? Football is a fairly famous sport in every part of the world. It is a fun activity, which however requires good physical condition in order to play it and great endurance. Let’s see how we can learn to play football. These are sports tips for you now.
- First of all, to learn this sport, you need to know the rules of the game:
- You cannot touch the ball with your hands (only the goalkeeper can),
- The game starts with a kick from the beginning of the centerline,
- The ball is off the pitch when it crosses the lateral lines,
- The goal is valid only if the ball crosses the goal line,
- If the ball is kicked beyond the bottom line of half of a team’s field, the other team is awarded a corner kick,
- When there is a throw-in, both feet must remain on the ground and the hands must be positioned behind the head,
- Offside is not allowed.
To learn football, therefore, you must know the main rules and you must train constantly, in order to become a good player. Playing football means fun, so you have to learn to dribble. When a player dribbles, he keeps the ball close to him but does not have to charge it very far away. You need to move the ball slightly forward with the inside of the foot. After you have mastered this technique, you can start running moderately and dribbling.
To play football, you must also learn to pass the ball in the most correct way. In fact, when a player makes a pass, he kicks the ball with the inside of the foot, and not with the toe. In this case, therefore, you have to adjust the force with which you kick the ball according to the distance from the place where you want to throw it.
Another strategy you need to learn how to play football is to throw the ball on goal. When kicking towards the net, the ball should be close enough to the top of the foot. The main rule for scoring is, therefore, to take a step, place one foot close to the ball and kick with the other foot.
So to learn how to play football, you need to train constantly. I also advise you to always be very precise when passing the ball. Before passing the ball to another player, try to keep your eyes always high, to determine where you want to throw the ball. Constant training is the best secret for improvement.
In football, the use of the hands is not allowed, but the head is, in fact, there are headshots. So if you are on the field and you see that the ball is coming from above, hit it with your head. For a great header, try to position yourself so that it hits you more or less where the hairline is located.
In addition to the head, you can also use other parts of the body in football. If the ball is coming towards you, you can stop it by hitting it with your chest or knee, or directly with your foot.